Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What...no rain??

Getting ready for another terribly cold rainy no sun day. Tribe all bundled up in their winter woolies,sniffly noses and lack of enthusiasm getting ready for school.

A New Zealand winter is like no other Believe you me! It's a different kind of cold...Like being in a freezer for a few months!!

Waddling to the car with a few extra pounds of clothing on the Tribe following me like I'm mother duck hurrying into the van to get the best seats near the heater which is on full and doodling all over the fogged up windows....Tribe ready for school!

After doing the school/husband drop off and heading home with precious thoughts of jumping into my toasty warm bed with a hot cup of milo,bikkies and a girlie dvd... low and behold the brightest of lights and a lovely warm familiar presense envelopes me and 'here comes the sun dadadaaaada here comes the sun...and I say it's alright!'

Well...There goes my toasty warm bed with hot cup of milo,bikkies and girlie dvd.....Helloooo two loads of washing!!! :-p

2 comments: