Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A week of displeasure!

A whole week of not one but 6 sick children and one husband! I suppose I should be glad it hit our household all at once and in a week instead of 7 times in 7 weeks....That I could definately live without!!!

I must say it was quite traumatic for the younger members of the tribe. All the unexpected explosions of vomit and pooh and their small fragile bodies all limp and tired from all the work of excreting what was left inside them.

I am glad however to have gone through it with them. They are my tribe and just seeing how fragile, innocent and sooooo dependant on you for everything they are makes me feel very much needed, wanted and loved!!

I love, love, love my tribe and am grateful to be able to share in every single moment with them....Poop and all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment