Monday, July 5, 2010

Death in the family

Not a great end to a good week....An Aunty on my mothers side passed away from her long battle against breast cancer and I was so fortunate to have been able to visit and say goodbye the day of her passing.

Fortunately the tribe were all at school and didn't see the emotional wreck I was and so fortunate to have a great husband with great employers who let him have the rest of the day off to drive me to the Hospice.

I am so grateful for the knowledge and understanding I have of eternal families that were instilled in me by loving parents and that I have also been able to instill in my tribe.

When I told the tribe of my Aunty's passing they were so understanding and empathetic and said "She'll get to see grandma and she won't be sore anymore..." from the mouths of babes. They certainly know how to put my mind at ease and are a great comfort to me!!!

I Love my tribe and know that anything that happens within our family or circle of friends that they are strong enough to handle these situations because of what they know..... And for that I am grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment